At the foot of the Maloja Pass, from Casaccia towards north, it's possible to take the mule track which goes towards the Settimo Pass and the Sursette valley. This route was the place of intense commercial traffic during past centuries. Near the village it is possible to find the ruins of the old sanctuary of S. Gaudenzio, building of late Gothic dating to 1518. The Cunvent was used as a hospice to the Maloja and Settimo Passes.
On a small terrace above the village, the ruins of the La Toracia tower arise. The evangelistic church was built in 1742 on the boundary walls of an eclectic building of the sixteenth century.