Old village well preserved situated at the end of the Bondasca valley. Things of interest are Palazzo Salis which was built between 1765 and 1774 (not open to the public), the Casa Molinari (Molinari house), the old bridge over the Bondasca river and finally the tomb of artist Varlin at the cemetery belonging to the church.
Above the road towards Promontogno there are many well preserved "crotti".
The San Martino church, with Romantesque nave and bell-tower, was consecrated in 1250 and restored in the seventeenth century. It is possible to admire important frescos of the period 1480-1490.